How do I assign/remove Administrative Access for team members?
Team members with administrative access can add members, assign training materials, and more.
- As an administrator, scrub in and navigate to the Manage Members page.
- If you're not sure if you're an administrator, scrub in and see if you have access to the caret drop-down menu at the top-right corner of the page. If you have that menu, you have administrative access.
- If you're not an administrator and not sure who is, please contact us for assistance.
- Find the person on the Manage Members page who needs administrative access and click the three dots next to their name, then select Edit.
- Click the box next to "Org Admin" on the next page so that a checkmark appears and click Save. This person will now have administrative access to your team's atDove account.
- To remove administrative access, you'll follow the same steps but click the box next to "Org Admin" to remove the checkmark, then click Save.