- Videos may be choppy or slow because of your internet connection. Adjusting the video streaming quality may help content to load faster. You can lower the video streaming quality by clicking on the gear icon at the bottom right of the video.
- Our service dynamically adjusts video quality based on your internet connection and screen resolution. To enjoy the highest quality HD video, please make sure you are using a broadband internet connection with a monitor capable of displaying HD video (screen resolution greater than 1280x720).
- Check your internet connection speed. We recommend a broadband connection (DSL or Cable) with 5Mbps or greater for optimal streaming. You can check you connection speed here.
- Make sure you are using the latest video and sound drivers from your manufacturer.
- If you meet these requirements and are still seeing low-quality video, you may be using a wireless internet connection that has a poor signal quality. Try moving your computer or router to improve signal quality.
If you continue to experience problems, please contact us.